Saturday, 2 July 2011

GETTING INVOLVED

Being a leader often involves taking on new challenges and being open to new learning.
Playing a sport, learning an instrument, belonging to a club are all examples of extra-curricular activities...

What extra-curricular activities are you involved in:
   - at school?
   - out of school?


5 comments:

  1. Shaniqua11:02

    (at school)
    i play for the TPP silver commit and lead the kapa with my friend khan and Marngi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella08:19

    I play hockey and ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edyn15:42

    (At School)
    I am in the school council and i look after little kids at wet lunch because that involves a lot of leadership, and patience.

    (Out of School)
    I deliver phamplets to Rowesdale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerushah15:47

    (At School)
    I am involved in the: Dynamos, TTPH Rockets hockey team, Marimba, and School Council.

    (Out Of School)
    I am involved in praise bees at church (looking after little kids).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manaaki20:13

    (At school)
    I am involved in: school council went to future champions,blue light police challange,amazing race at the mount.
    (Out of school)
    I am involved in Rugby,Captain of my rugby team.

    ReplyDelete