Hi, We are a Year 7 and 8 class at Tauriko School.
We are actively involved in our learning and love a healthy challenge.
Our blog is a great way to share our learning and thinking with the world. Enjoy!
This video makes me realise that we get caught up in our weekly routines and don't realise that days have gone by. Live each day to the fullest and enjoy it.
It is funny how I didn't realise how many days in a normal human being's life. It sounds like we are pigs when it says we eat and drink for 1,635 days.
This makes me think about my life and how many days are in it. Like Hannah said Live each day to the fullest.
I agree with Hannah it made me think about the time that I've been sitting worrying with something like Maths etc and I dont even now how many days I have left. YOLO. We need to live everyday like its our last! :)
I agree with Hamish, we should be living our days like it's our last instead of worrying about something so little in our life's. It's made me think to get out of my comfort zone and do something crazy while I'm still alive.
It makes me think about what you are actually going to do and what you want to do and how many of those days you do what you want an dhow many of those days you do what you don't like to do like washing the dishes or vacuuming.
This makes me think that we have so many days to live, so we need to live each one to its fullest and don't worry about the little things and have fun.
Wow, I never thought to think about the little things such as, how long I'll live or have the time of my life and am I living to my fullest? It's all like a big blur from when I was an infant to my first day at school. From watching that video I now know to never doubt my life again.
This clip could make lots of people understand that you shouldn't waste your time you could be outside maybe you wished you could have done more in your life, well start now.
This video makes me realise that we get caught up in our weekly routines and don't realise that days have gone by. Live each day to the fullest and enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteIt is funny how I didn't realise how many days in a normal human being's life. It sounds like we are pigs when it says we eat and drink for 1,635 days.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me think about my life and how many days are in it. Like Hannah said Live each day to the fullest.
I agree with Hannah it made me think about the time that I've been sitting worrying with something like Maths etc and I dont even now how many days I have left. YOLO. We need to live everyday like its our last! :)
ReplyDeleteThis video makes me think that you get a job you love otherwise you don't get much time to have fun.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Hamish, we should be living our days like it's our last instead of worrying about something so little in our life's. It's made me think to get out of my comfort zone and do something crazy while I'm still alive.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me think about what you are actually going to do and what you want to do and how many of those days you do what you want an dhow many of those days you do what you don't like to do like washing the dishes or vacuuming.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me think that we have so many days to live, so we need to live each one to its fullest and don't worry about the little things and have fun.
ReplyDeleteIt surprises me that people would rather watch TV, then helping charity or spending time with your family and friends.
ReplyDeleteThat movie made me feel abit sad to the amount of days we have in our lives so I think we should live every day and think it is our last.
ReplyDeleteWow, I never thought to think about the little things such as, how long I'll live or have the time of my life and am I living to my fullest? It's all like a big blur from when I was an infant to my first day at school. From watching that video I now know to never doubt my life again.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me think are we wasting our time with every little thing or are we making the most of our lives.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me think are we wasting our time with little things.Or are we focusing on the stuff that matters the most.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me think that we waste our time to much and we should be getting out and doing things more often then just sitting around.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me think we waste are time so much and we don't even notice, why sit around when you can go out doing things.
ReplyDeleteI think we need to be more active and not waste time.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me think we need to fociss on the more enportent things in life
ReplyDeleteIt makes m think we should focus on the more enportent things in life
ReplyDeleteit makes me think that we are wasting are time sometimes and you need to do more stuff not sitting
ReplyDeleteThis clip could make lots of people understand that you shouldn't waste your time you could be outside maybe you wished you could have done more in your life, well start now.
ReplyDeleteIt makes you want to stop being a couch potato and get up and live you life outside and be active
ReplyDelete