Sunday, 24 August 2014

Sports Camp 2014

What a fantastic four days at the annual Town and Country Sports Camp last week.

We are very proud of our results -
Runner-up for Sportsmanship and Table Tennis
Winners for Kayaking and Golf
Semi-finals played for Girls Indoor Soccer, Girls Outdoor Hockey, Girls Indoor Hockey,
Boys Volleyball, Croquet, Indoor Bowls. 

Post a comment sharing your highlights at camp.

16 comments:

  1. Katrina Opie13:13

    My highlights were living with the girls for the week finding out what they are like at home and I loved playing sports with the Marotiri girls I thought they were great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah13:15

    Indoor Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Wall ball, Hydroslide and Chairdance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie13:15

    During camp I played volleyball for the first time and I thought our team did really well. Also I I joyed the tennis because it was also my first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. April13:23

    My highlights was the water slide, wall ball, touch rugby and spending time with Marotiri school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arohaina13:23

    My highlights of Sports Camp was Combining with Marotiri because we got to make friends and get to know everyone. I also enjoyed coming 2nd place in Table Tennis with Keilani and coming 1st place in Kayaking with Conrad. And competing with other schools cause they were fun playing with and they were awesome sportsmanship people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keilani13:26

    Coming in the top 4 for our cheer dance,coming 2 in table tennis and meeting lots of cool people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachael13:30

    my highlights for sports camp were:
    the hydroslide, it was very fast and long.
    the indoor bowls semi finals, because we did really well &
    quality living: because the quizzes were puzzling and the story of Joseph was informative and interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica13:30

    Going to semi finals for croquet because it was my seconded time doing that sport.
    Winning some sports.
    Coming in the top four for our cheer dance.
    All the lovely food the Totora Springs Chefs feed us.
    Top highlight of all was definitely meeting all of the Marotiri kids! :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tylah13:37

    My highlights were working with the tauriko girls learning new skills and sharing as a new person what I can do in as many sports such as soccer, indoor soccer, hockey and indoor hockey this was all a learning curve for me and all the year 7's I hope I can do it all again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ethan13:48

    The highlights I had at sports camp were going down the Southern Hemispheres biggest water slide, almost getting the target in archery and getting to the semi final in bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toby13:52

    My highlights were hockey, wall ball, spotlight, hydroslide, the relay and the food.

    ReplyDelete
  12. charlotte14:12

    My highlights are the hydroside, the cheerdance and hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Myah14:18

    My highlights were the hockey games, getting to go on the hydroslide and watching the cheers on Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aston14:21

    My highlights at sports camp where wall ball, rugby, the water slide and the yummy food my favourite food was the donut with ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  15. nathan18:49

    My highlights at sports camp were the cheer dance,hockey,tennis and the food.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Caleb10:53

    My highlights at sports camp was the water slide even though i smashed my face on it

    ReplyDelete