Hi, We are a Year 7 and 8 class at Tauriko School.
We are actively involved in our learning and love a healthy challenge.
Our blog is a great way to share our learning and thinking with the world. Enjoy!
Tuesday, 14 October 2014
Welcome to Term 4
Term 4 is upon us!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday break.
Please share something special from your holiday and something you are looking forward to this term.
we went to the Big Bake Bakery for lunch and after we went to Kaka Street Park we swung on the swings we got dizzy on the round about spin thingy it was lots of fun getting dizzy, I'm looking forward to Ag Day this term.
my holidays were lots of fun I went to my friend ethans house and we went to the Hot pools at Fernland spa.The most exciting event this term is the preparation for ag day.
I had a great holiday! My Dad, brother, Liz, Billy, Rosie and I all went to the snow in the second week of the holidays. It Was my first time going to the snow and I loved it.
We stayed in a lovely batch for the night, Billy was snoring so loud it was hard to get to sleep.
In the morning I had Mcdonalds Hotcakes, hash brown and a hot chocolate for breakfast. YUM!
On the way home we stopped and saw Huka Falls it was beautiful.
This term I am looking forward to Ag Day because I can't wait to see all the exhibits.
My holiday was amazing! I went to my Aunties house while my Mum was in Christchurch for six days. We went to a Motorbike competition against My uncle George and his friend Jo so that was fun, but the funniest part was when I got to ride on the back of my uncles motorbike.
I had a great hoilday. The first weekend I went with my family to Hawkes Bay for a friends reunion. After that we had a friend and her little girl stay with us for a week. I spent alot of time at home doing little projects. I'm looking foward to Ag day and the Garden and Art Fest later in the term.
we went to the Big Bake Bakery for lunch and after we went to Kaka Street Park we swung on the swings we got dizzy on the round about spin thingy it was lots of fun getting dizzy, I'm looking forward to Ag Day this term.
ReplyDeleteMy holiday was great we went to bay fair and my sister came up for the second week of the holidays and the first week of term.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to going to rotorua on Wednesday and ag day projects
My holiday was great we went to bay fair and my sister came up for the second week of the holidays and the first week of term.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to going to rotorua on Wednesday and ag day projects
I went to my grandmas for a late birthday roast dinner for dad and we stayed the night and I went shopping with my grandma.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to Ag day and Ag day exhibit judging.
My family and friends celebrated my Grandmas 70th birthday. I had my cousin over for a week and my friend for a nigt.
ReplyDeleteI cant wait till ag day because I love making all the idoor exhibits, and leading my lamb [Rose] around the ring.
On Wednesday and Thursday i went to Gymnastics and learnt how to do a round off back handspring and a round off back flip.
ReplyDeleteFor term four i am looking forward to Athletics - "Go Orange House!"
My holiday was great I had my birthday on the first Sunday in the holidays and I brought my self a laptop.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to Ag day and all the exhibits.
my holidays were lots of fun I went to my friend ethans house and we went to the Hot pools at Fernland spa.The most exciting event this term is the preparation for ag day.
ReplyDeleteI had a great holiday! My Dad, brother, Liz, Billy, Rosie and I all went to the snow in the second week of the holidays. It Was my first time going to the snow and I loved it.
ReplyDeleteWe stayed in a lovely batch for the night, Billy was snoring so loud it was hard to get to sleep.
In the morning I had Mcdonalds Hotcakes, hash brown and a hot chocolate for breakfast. YUM!
On the way home we stopped and saw Huka Falls it was beautiful.
This term I am looking forward to Ag Day because I can't wait to see all the exhibits.
My holiday was great I went to a motorbike program and moved house
ReplyDeleteI'm really looking forward to Ag day
My holiday was really fun we went to Sydney for a week and we went to lots of places.
ReplyDeleteI'm look forward for making the scones.
My holiday was amazing! I went to my Aunties house while my Mum was in Christchurch for six days. We went to a Motorbike competition against My uncle George and his friend Jo so that was fun, but the funniest part was when I got to ride on the back of my uncles motorbike.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to Ag day!
I had a really fun holiday!
ReplyDeleteWe went to australia and had FUN!
(Looking forward to AG Day!)
My holiday was amazing I went to a gymnastics program and learnt how to do new skills.
ReplyDeleteand I am looking forward to Ag day and Athletics
Wow my first day of the holidays I went flying in a plane and flew around Mount Maunganui for the first time.
ReplyDeleteThis term I'm looking forward to Ag day.
I enjoyed my holiday break. During it I stayed at my baby Cousins house for a week. This Term I am looking forward to presenting my art for Ag Day!
ReplyDeleteThe best part of my holiday was when I went to bay city cinemas with my Dad to see The Guardians Of The Galaxy.
ReplyDeletethis term agriculture day will be the best activity for me.
I had a great hoilday. The first weekend I went with my family to Hawkes Bay for a friends reunion. After that we had a friend and her little girl stay with us for a week. I spent alot of time at home doing little projects. I'm looking foward to Ag day and the Garden and Art Fest later in the term.
ReplyDelete