Monday, 3 November 2014

Dollars and Sense

We are learning about being financially literate -
understanding finances and making the right decisions with money.

After taking the online quiz through our class learning cave - 'Money Personality Profile' - share your results and your thinking.

Agree / Disagree?
Why / Why not?


13 comments:

  1. Hamish11:05

    I agree with the results of the quiz. I am Dollar Dreamer which means I'm confident with myself and can get lost in my own thoughts and work alone because of my imagination. I can be gentle, caring and easy going. One thing I do disagree with quiz is that I'm quiet. Trust me I'm NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah15:16

    I agree with the results of being the bank manger i love saving up for things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica08:58

    I agree that I'm a bank manager because I like saving money up and buying stuff for my sisters and Mum and Dads birthday presents and Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caleb08:59

    I agree with being a cool spender because I do have good ideas but i don't have the money to and i like to make plans before i spend the monay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arohaina08:59

    I agree with my results for the quiz. I am the Cash Captain which means I like to have fun with money, like to buy people things and I'm imaginative with my money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katrina11:20

    I agree with the results from the quiz, I am a Bank Manager which means I like structure, security and routine, I like buying gifts for people and making people happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ethan Couper11:27

    I agree with being a money engineer I do like inventing and building.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tylah11:32

    I agree with my results from the money quiz I am the bank manager which means I like saving and like buying stylish things .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toby12:44

    I agree with most of the results from the quiz I am a bank manager but I don't agree with buying stylish things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nathan18:38

    I agree with my results because i do spend my money straight away when i get it.And I do have a lot of things I do dream of

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keilani08:59

    I agree with my results because it says I am a big spender and says I love surprising people and you want everyone around you to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. charlotte09:24

    I agree with it because I like buying gifts for people to make them happy and i save my money up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. EthanH09:41

    I agree with my results that i'm a careful cashier because I don't mind working for pocket money because I know money should be earned.

    ReplyDelete