Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Art & Leadership Camp 2013

Art & Leadership Camp 2013 - an action-packed week..

National Young Leaders Day                                                              
Wetlands Discovery Field Trip                                            
Art with Simone Anderson 
The Rock House / Glow Golf
TenPin
Craft activities 
Technology Challenge
Poetic writing 
Skits  / Camp concert 

 What did it mean for you? Share your highlights.




5 comments:

  1. Brooke C13:50

    Thank you Mrs Rose and Mrs Taylor for Organizing this camp i had so much fun and was a great experience.

    I especially enjoyed tenpin bowling because I've never done it before and I had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie10:32

    Thank you Mrs Rose and Mrs Taylor for taking us to great places !
    I had so much fun. I loved the rock house because I took something away from NYLD, I did somethig scary that day I climbed my highest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rome10:42

    Ants Parsers was my favorite speaker of the day because he had a good message. Everyone has a superpower he said these are a few of them. Fun, smarts, and leadership.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toby11:00

    Thank you Mrs Rose and Mrs Taylor for taking us to the places. I had heaps of fun it was a great experience. My favourite thing was the rock house because I almost made it to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashlee Toma11:39

    Thank you very much Mrs Rose, Mrs Taylor and parents. we could not have had so much fun without you. it is such a great experience and opportunity to get to know everyone better. i have had a AWESOME time

    ReplyDelete