Monday, 27 May 2013

CAMP CONCERT


Skits are almost camp traditions and this year was no exception!
Congratulations to each one of you for a wonderful job
 with your group skits at camp.
Each group really went that extra mile planning and preparing
 for their moment of glory. 
As judges, Mrs Taylor and I were most impressed with the props, costumes, scripts and imagination.

Congratulations to our winning group - Natalie, Charlotte and Leah - with their skit based around a visit to the Doctor!


After reviewing the group skits, reflect on the concert using the feedback given by the judges after the skits.

Complete a PMI as your post.


8 comments:

  1. Latasha13:36

    P= Everyone worked together as a team.
    The skits were fantastic.
    Everyone had a grate time.

    M= My team came last.

    I= More time to pratice.
    A theme for the skits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie13:49

    P- Everyone worked hard. My group did realy well and we won

    M- some of the skits where a bit to long and made it boring and to short

    I- we did have alot of time but maybe a bit more to organise our props costumes and parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiani13:51

    All the skits were very well done! well done to Natalie, Charlotte, and Leah you deserved to win!

    P: When Mrs Rose pulled out the skit groups, I liked how there was no complaining, and everyone went to there skit group and started planing.

    M: few people got board and went off and did there own things during our practice time.

    I:since most of the skits were quite the same that's why Katalla's group stood out. I reckon when Mrs Rose has pulled out the skit names, one person from each group should go and choose a category from a box, Eg: A dance, comedy play, a story etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke C13:31

    Congratulations to everyone who participated especially the winners you all were amazing and worked together well.

    P= We all faced our nerves,all the groups had great expression and we all shared ideas between each other in the groups.

    M= It was a bit frantic at practice time,Our group missed out a part and i had lost my voice :(

    I= We could of had a group leader to guide the others and we could have had a topic/category like Kiani mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Troy13:29

    NOTE=well done to Natalie, Charlotte, and Leah you deserved to win! and well done to everyone else.

    P=Everyone worked together as a team.

    M=some of the skits where a bit to long.

    I=More time to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erik13:36

    Well done to everyone!

    P= everyone worked well together, no complaints

    M= I hated the costume! I kind of stuffed me and Toby's part up

    I= better costumes for us boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashlee Toma11:45

    P: i loved watching all of the skits because tthe skits were based around humour.

    M: I hurt myself so many times while I was performing.

    I: Maybe next year they should have actual costums


    ReplyDelete
  8. Georjia.14:10

    P: I liked watching all the other skits, they were kind of funny.

    M: It took awhile to think of our skit .--.

    I: Next time people could try and not laugh when they're doing their skit.

    ReplyDelete