Monday, 1 July 2013

Mother takes exam for daughter

To broaden our views of the world and to develop our critical thinking skills, each morning we spend 15 minutes examining and responding to the world around us. 
There is always something interesting to discuss.
Here is today's most interesting news (as voted by the class)

In France a mother  has been caught trying to take the place of her daughter in a school exam.
The 52-year-old woman arrived at the English exam disguised in sneakers and skinny jeans, and wearing lots of make-up.

Police were called into the Paris school and the mum was asked to leave. The girl's friend spotted the difference between the mother and the daughter.

At this stage it is unsure what will happen to the mother but she could be charged with fraud and the daughter could be banned from taking exams for up to five years.



What do you think should happen to the mum and her daughter?



By Keilani and Latasha.

9 comments:

  1. Georjia.10:25

    I think that the daughter should just get to retake the exam and the Mom get banned from the school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiani10:25

    I think the mother should be penalized not the daughter as it was the mother who did the test

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie :)10:25

    I think the mother should get a fine and the daughter expelled for exams and school for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chloe10:26

    I think the daughter should be able to take the test again and the mother should get a warning that if she does it again she will get fined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Latasha10:27

    I think that the mother shall be banned from public for a week, and the daughter shall be expelled from school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. chloe10:27

    I think the daughter should be able to take the test again and the mother should get a warning that if she does it again she will get fined.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keilani10:27

    I think the mother should get a fine and not be charged with fraud the daughter should do the test by herself or mark it as a 0

    ReplyDelete
  8. BrookeJ10:28

    I liked the way you Presented the news. I think the Mother should only have to pay a small fine and say sorry. But the child should have to do the test again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brooke C10:32

    I think the daughter should get to retake the test unless it was her idea then she should get a F. The mother should get a warning or give an apology to the school and help do jobs around the school.

    ReplyDelete