Hi, We are a Year 7 and 8 class at Tauriko School.
We are actively involved in our learning and love a healthy challenge.
Our blog is a great way to share our learning and thinking with the world. Enjoy!
I loved seeing our tall Poppies stepping up and leading such an awesome day... thank you guys and girls... you are a great team. I know wea re going to have a great year with you all there!
I loved seeing everyone come together and put effort into supporting their House. Some highlights for me: Driving in that awesome car it was memorable! Also getting together supporting my house and making new friends!
I really enjoyed house day. It was cool seeing everyone dressed in there house colours. I loved going in the blue car. One of my favourite parts was when yellow won the house points!
I like seeing everyone dressing up in there house colors and seeing everyone supporting there house. I Loved driving in the blue car and I felt really bad when I slammed the door shut on accident.
I loved seeing our tall Poppies stepping up and leading such an awesome day... thank you guys and girls... you are a great team. I know wea re going to have a great year with you all there!
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing everyone come together and put effort into supporting their House. Some highlights for me: Driving in that awesome car it was memorable! Also getting together supporting my house and making new friends!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed house day. It was cool seeing everyone dressed in there house colours. I loved going in the blue car. One of my favourite parts was when yellow won the house points!
ReplyDeleteI like seeing everyone dressing up in there house colors and seeing everyone supporting there house. I Loved driving in the blue car and I felt really bad when I slammed the door shut on accident.
ReplyDeleteI liked everyone dressing up in there colours and seeing everyone supporting there houses.
ReplyDeleteI liked dressing up in my house colour, having lots of fun and the ice cream fridae's.
ReplyDelete