Monday, 3 September 2012

Town and Country Sports Camp 2012

We have returned from the Town and Country Sports Camp happy and satisfied with 
our extreme efforts.




Look at this cool Animoto video made by Jerushah, Shaye and Georjia.
The video is made for Year 6 students who will be attending Sports Camp next year
as a Year 7.

http://animoto.com/play/YzYOXkre2o4FDG6dGU774g

Please reflect on the time spent at camp and post your thinking using a PMI format.
Think carefully about the challenges and successes you experienced.

24 comments:

  1. Natalie13:13

    P- That evreyone worked together and tryed new sports.
    * We did the cheer routine and no downs during pratice and when we peformed it most people wanted to go up again.

    M- We dident get much pratice at school for certain sports

    I-To do some training at school and home to be prepeared and smash those schools.
    * go to bed early and rise up early.
    ________________
    But thanks Mrs rose and Mrs Taylor for taking us to that camp and telling us we can do it . mrs taylor you made yummy snack packs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latasha13:15


    P- I enjoyed every part of camp and had no downs.

    M- We did'nt get as much pratice to get better at sport.

    I- To get longer time to pratice our cheer routine.earnly to bed and a early rise.
    ------------------------------------------------
    I'm still a bit sore and tried

    thank to all the teacher and parents to help take transport ans suppervise


    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke Cameron20:32

    P- I got to experience new sports and people were cheering us on.

    M- There wasn't much pool time and some people were home sick.

    I- We could meet up with other schools and have more pool time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joshua13:51

      p-I made new friends and learnt new sports

      M-Play the sports for a bit longer like 45 mins

      I-Ad freerunning to sports camp

      Delete
    2. issactaka13:54

      I to agree with you.









      Delete
  4. P got to learn how to swing like a pro
    M got home sick
    I i wanted to do go-karting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashlee Toma13:32

    P- i got to try my hardest at all the sports such as:cage soccer, hockey, net ball, basket ball, soccer and many other sports. we made many friends from other schools:).

    M- i had a sore tummy for some of the time and i missed some of the sports i was ment to be in.

    I- i wished to go on the water slide or the train or the senior play ground but none of them were open for our use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shaye Maclennan13:45

    P- We met heaps of new friends and played new sports.

    M- we didnt get to play games on the thursday. It was just the finals but it was still fun because we got to cheer our peers on.

    I- We could of stayed for the whole week (monday to friday).

    Thank you to all the camp parents it wouldnt of been as fun with out you and also thank you to mrs rose and mrs taylor for making the snack packs the were delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiani Taylor13:45

    P-It incoraged me to play harder when people cheared and had faith in me and the hockey team, during indoor hockey and other most of the sports our tauriko team (TP) were involed in!!

    M- we had to race to our sports,i wish we had more time

    I- i want to have at lest 40mins of down time(sleep or playing on play ground)

    ReplyDelete
  8. skye maclennan13:50

    P-i got to try with new sports.

    M-some people at night were making sounds and we couldnt get t sleep.

    I-we could have more times between games

    ReplyDelete
  9. issactaka13:50

    p- I thrashed alot of people in tackle rugby and got a cool trie.


    M-I failed in swimming for freestyle coz i stoped in the middle of the pool.

    I- A mixed team for tackle rugby and ther sports

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jerushah19:32

    P: There was lots of encouragement and sportsmanship to help us succeed in the sports.

    M: We didn't get much sleep, because people were talking and we went to bed late and got up early.

    I: There could be 5 days next year, so we can fit more sports in and not have to squeeze them in to 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:34

    p- i got to try new sports that i might not have got the chance to expriance if i didn't go

    M- we wern't allowed to use hair straightiners in the cabins

    I- GIRLS PLAY TACKLE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miela Loveland10:35

    P-We all challenged ourselves by trying new and different sports.I really liked how Tauriko all worked together as a team,we made new friends, and we behaved well.

    M-People were talking at night and really early in the morrning while other people were still asleep.

    I-Put bmxing into the sports we do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. troy13:11

    P:i try piaying rugby.
    M:There wasn't much pool time
    I:i wanted to do go-karting

    ReplyDelete
  14. shaniqua :) xx13:41

    p:) i enjoyed making new friends there and the food was better than last time, everyone was cheering everyone on. xx

    M:) LEAVING, you didnt get much time to go to your next sports. xx

    I:) we should go more times thought out the year, have more time to get to your next sport. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. MANAAKI WORTHEN13:45

    p: we came second in kayaking and made it to the semi in touch.

    m: I did not get that much sleep and injuries.

    I:more time to get to other sports so you have time to get organised.

    ReplyDelete
  16. MALCOLM11:24

    P:we did well in tackle rugby and made it to the finals of touch we did a pretty good job

    M:not much sleep and losing in alot of sport but we had fun

    I:more time to get to each games and there should be better sport like BMX ETC

    ReplyDelete
  17. KHAN11:35

    P- we won the sportsmen ship cup we had heaps of fun made heaps of new friends and played heaps of sports

    M- girls should be able to play rugby

    I- stay longer or go more often do activities with the school that we went with to sports camp

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brooke J13:53

    P: winning and losing. winning the sports manship trophey.

    M: Not having enough time in between games. not having enough sleep.

    I: more time in between games. more sleep at night!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angelina Carson xx13:55

    P: I liked how we came runners up in 5 different sports and i was in 4 of them! and we won the spotrsman ship for the 3rd time in a row

    M: I didn't like how girls couldn't play tackle rugby i think for all of the sports it should be mixed!

    I: I think we should of gone on the water slide and it should of been a 2 week came and lots more sports!

    ReplyDelete
  20. chloe smith09:57

    p:getting the sportsmanship trophy and five runner ups

    m:not having enough time in between games

    i: they should have gymnastics

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anahera Taka11:30

    P:I liked Swimming, going on the lullaby and having fun!!!!!

    M: I didn't like falling of the lullaby. and cross cross crounty

    I:I wont it to be a longer camp and stay up late and get up late!
    and more sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oliver10:54

    sports camp was amazing the sports wer'e great I loved playing basket ball ,
    the food was delisious and the accomidation was OK the only was the heater that din't work Inside our cabins ,
    and the breeze that was coming through at night was feeeezing

    ReplyDelete