Tuesday, 18 September 2012

WINE GUMS Literacy Learning

WELCOME WINE GUMS

We have been busy reading the book - 'Yo Shark Bait' by Vicki Simpson.

 Our learning focus has been identifying interesting words and meanings.

Share 1 or 2 interesting words that you have come across and the meaning of the word(s).

Demonstrate your understanding by:
* using the word in an interesting sentence.
* using ShowMe to illustrate  / model the meaning of the word.

2 comments:

  1. Shaye Maclennan11:35

    Clenched - i think it means when you push something together - Expert definition is to close you teeth or fingers tightly

    Silhouette - i think it means a shadow - Expert definition is a dark shape and outline of someone or something visible against a lighter background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelina Carson xx11:17

    Bombsell- I'v never seen the word before
    I think it means like a mess or Angry
    Expert Definition- A shockking Surprize.

    Silhouette- I,v never seen the word before
    I think it means A part of a body
    Expert Definition- It's a dark shape and it's out line is seen aginst a lighter back ground!

    ReplyDelete